Apple controlled Train Set? (Cheap Train controllers right under our nose!) plus update on the Jinty, it is Now Thomas The Tank Engine!

Max's Model Railway

Hello, on a forum on model railroader post I discovered it may not be to far fetched to control a train set via apple charger plug using one of These to control speed for the set itself, now that has gotten me thinking of all sorts of things that this could be run by, say a computer or something else that may take 5-6 volts, however you would need a circuit breaker of sorts to use the set with for the laptop 

Now I'm tempted to try this idea out with my TT set which the Jinty has now a blue coat of paint, I used Tamiya brilliant blue but he pretty much should be done as I get some of These for the final finishing touches of the model, I'm pretty sure they will work as NWR type decals but here he is! he looks a lot better now though (Personal apologies for all the edits)

FCB7DACC-A6FF-4F3A-872B-6471744CD735.jpeg.15b968ac70b9110306c6f9331b28b37d.jpeg4AD065E4-8038-440F-9C91-70A81F384894.jpeg.eb2832141ccfe0800693afa9c1b70d2e.jpeg

Edited by Max's Model Railway