Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

The Rivet Police part 4 - The Race

• RMweb Premium

Have you checked out the directors of LowDong, one uses the cover name of Eric. Is that a coincidence? 

I think it is sheer case of jealously as there has never been a RTR Turbo car in N guage (I don't care I have used the N word) . 

• Funny 2

Something doesn't add up here :scratchhead:

IIRC, you were banged up for racing trains, amongst other crimes.

Now you're involved in illegal racing of trains in Clink.

Doesn't look like you've learned anything from being inside except maybe how to commit even worse crimes. Heaven knows what re-offending you'll get up to upon your release....

Prison clearly doesn't work. :nono:

Hang on, that seems familiar.... :rolleyes: :banghead::jester:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

And as for what would happen if the Tri-ang rocket launcher and exploding freight car were found in your cell during a search....

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, ian said:

And as for what would happen if the Tri-ang rocket launcher and exploding freight car were found in your cell during a search....

Quite. I can picture the Ducking Giraffe furtively hiding the wreckage of his Eurostar and the Triang trophies inside a fake air vent like Clint Eastwood in Alcatraz. Just when he thinks he's gotten away with it and starts to dream about souping up a lima HO LMS 4F, (are there any left?) a shadowy figure appears in the cell doorway. Peering into the gloom, Giraffe realises that the figure isn't shadowy, but monochrome and dressed in a 1930s postman's uniform. He recognizes the ghost of Dave Riley, spirit guide and Jedi master to railway modellers....

"Yer wastin yer time! He announces.

Giraffe replies with a start

"Well, what are you doing?"

"Just watching you wastin yer time..."

"Well you waste your time and I'll waste mine!"

Undeterred, our hero pushes ahead with his master plan. He knows that he has the skills to stop the tyres falling off an Airfix Prairie tank and once even straightened out a warped Triang shortie coach (by sticking it under the grill with his dinner) I can't wait to read about The Great Escape, no doubt it will be more convincing than the Guy Martin re-run. But that's another story. Nothing to do with model trains, although the bike used was a plastic replica of real vintage British iron....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

Something doesn't add up here :scratchhead:

IIRC, you were banged up for racing trains, amongst other crimes.

Now you're involved in illegal racing of trains in Clink.

Doesn't look like you've learned anything from being inside except maybe how to commit even worse crimes. Heaven knows what re-offending you'll get up to upon your release....

Prison clearly doesn't work. :nono:

Hang on, that seems familiar.... :rolleyes: :banghead::jester:

Well yes I think you've hit the nail on the head there.:you go into  prison for shop lifting and come out being able to crack safes!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...