Midland Railway Sleeper Wagon Dia 306

mike lee

Help Please.

I recently bought a batch of ready built 7mm wagons (Slaters, Parkside, Connoisseur) and have identified all of them, i.e. whose kits they were, wagon type, etc apart from one of them. I have identified the wagon as a Midland Railway Sleeper Wagon Dia 306, from the Wagons book. However I cannot find out whose kit it was? Slaters do a Midland Railways Sleeper Wagon but to Diagram 307 which is their item #7015. Diagram 307 had drop sides whereas Diagram 306 has fixed sides, which my wagon has. It has not been modified of part scratch built, the mouldings are all the original manufacturers mouldings. Can anybody help me identifying the kit manufacturer of the wagon please.

Regards Mike Lee

BTW have should have said that the wagon is plastic, and it does look like the Slaters Kit apart from the sides, wonder if they ever did two versions, though the present kit does say it is to Dia 307 and that is what it looks like? 

Regards Mike Lee

On 06/01/2020 at 17:15, mike lee said:

BTW have should have said that the wagon is plastic, and it does look like the Slaters Kit apart from the sides, wonder if they ever did two versions, though the present kit does say it is to Dia 307 and that is what it looks like? 

Regards Mike Lee

Edited by Willy