Mk3 Sleeper options?

Good day chaps,

After being slightly disappointed with the Hornby range announcement lacking a new run of Mk3 Sleepers, I'm curious if there is another option for them? 

I've tried locating both Hornby and Lima ones on ebay, in second hand shops and facebook groups, but no luck.

I did purchase 3 Hornby FGW livery ones in the hopes of respraying them, but after the the all but destruction of one of them on disassembly, I've ruled that out. 

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

-Alex

• Agree 1

• 11 months later...

No more disappointment. :happy_mini:

Hornby Intercity Blue and Grey and Intercity Executive Sleepers are here again........happy days!

I am definitely not missing out this time round. Thinking of selling one of the TVs so I can buy loads. ........

Mmmmmmm the kids are muttering words like mutiny following the announcement of a TV for sale.....so I’d better go.....

7 hours ago, Grizz said:

No more disappointment. :happy_mini:

Hornby Intercity Blue and Grey and Intercity Executive Sleepers are here again........happy days!

I am definitely not missing out this time round. Thinking of selling one of the TVs so I can buy loads. ........

Mmmmmmm the kids are muttering words like mutiny following the announcement of a TV for sale.....so I’d better go.....

Sell the kids - then you can keep the TV and eliminate the muttering.

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2