SCARM making my ears bleed a bit

jetmorgan

Not sure if this is the right section for questions about SCARM and how to use it so if not then please move to the right place.

Making a start on designing my very first N gauge layout, Blue John Gap, and rather than just making it it up as I build it I thought I would try to do some planning and design. So I downloaded SCARM for a second time (the first time it made me wet myself trying to figure out how to use it) This time I went through some tutorials on youtube to figure out the baseboard and also laying the track. But I've come to an issue that is making my ears bleed. I want a pair of curved platforms either side of the double track. SCARM seems to be fine for putting square platforms along straight track but I can't figure out how to finish off a curved object using the polygon object tool so it keeps trying to draw a line. Once you have drawn your curved platform how do you end the drawing so you can get onto the next bit....I'm sure the answer is very easy but I can't find it or figure it out.snapshot.jpg.7bfb3af2cfd9f186f0aa6fc0c975b686.jpg