Heljan 0 Gauge Spares

kiwitrains

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

Just to clarify, as there still seems to be some confusion about this, Gaugemaster has replaced Howes as the official outlet for Heljan spares in the UK. However, due to the complexity of changing over, the sheer quantity of parts involved and so on, the service has been suspended temporarily to allow a smooth transition. Gaugemaster will launch the new Heljan spares service on March 1st, with spares available to order online 24/7 or via telephone during shop hours. 

Hope this helps

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this has 'gone live' on the Gaugemaster website. PDFs of parts for most, but not all, past locos downloadable, along with a price list. Doesn't appear that anything is in stock yet. I am in need of several gear sets myself, for a 37 and a 26. 37 parts are noted as 'On order', 26 parts are 'Unconfirmed'. Takes a bit to get your head round everything...

Jeff

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, 84B Oxley said:

Looks like this has 'gone live' on the Gaugemaster website. PDFs of parts for most, but not all, past locos downloadable, along with a price list. Doesn't appear that anything is in stock yet. I am in need of several gear sets myself, for a 37 and a 26. 37 parts are noted as 'On order', 26 parts are 'Unconfirmed'. Takes a bit to get your head round everything...

Jeff

I've tried and will let you know!

One tip, when you type your message to them, copy it before you enter the "I'm not a robot code". If it decides you are a robot, it wipes your message completely which, like all technology in the hands of a grumpy old fart, causes disproportionate anger :)

• Funny 1

Can't see the O gauge Deltic listed which I need spares for - hopefully this may appear at some stage? I'm after cant rail grilles and centre/top front end headcode bracket if anyone knows anywhere else that may have these? Unlikely I guess, but given that the Deltic has been re-released I'm moderately hopeful!