Chris116

Marklin 3 Rail to a good home

The previous vicar at my church was a German who when moving out of the vicarage found some of his old Marklin 3 rail equipment that he had entertained his children with many years ago. The two photos show all of the stock and there is also some track and a transformer/controller. I have not tested any of it but a small donation to church funds will make the items yours. I live in South London and I am willing to meet the purchaser at any Underground or National Rail station within the London travelcard area as my +60 oyster will mean I don't have to pay for travel. 

I have asked Andy York and he agreed I could put this message in this area of RMweb. 

If you are interested please pm me. 

IMG_20200116_201202.jpg

IMG_20200116_201132.jpg

Edited by Chris116
Photos vanished!

7 hours ago, Chris116 said:

The previous vicar at my church was a German who when moving out of the vicarage found some of his old Marklin 3 rail equipment that he had entertained his children with many years ago. The two photos show all of the stock and there is also some track and a transformer/controller. I have not tested any of it but a small donation to church funds will make the items yours. I live in South London and I am willing to meet the purchaser at any Underground or National Rail station within the London travelcard area as my +60 oyster will mean I don't have to pay for travel. 

I have asked Andy York and he agreed I could put this message in this area of RMweb. 

If you are interested please pm me. 

IMG_20200116_201202.jpg

IMG_20200116_201132.jpg

Sorry, the original post lost the two photos somehow. Probably operator error.

These items have now found a new home. Many thanks for the interest.