Any ideas what make this Brake Van is?

Hi, I recently bought this BR 20T brake van and wondered if anyone could point me to what make it is please? it is a kit made of Brass and has no floor, it has roller rather than oil axles boxes and the chassis is light on detail in places? I am planning to add some chassis and other details, move the incorrectly positioned hand rail and adjust the paint work to represent an Air piped variant. Many Thanks

thumbnail_20200128_190257.jpg.b71f3f4a7a3ae3e167c6696df4ee879c.jpgthumbnail_20200128_190305.jpg.9bce3936fcbaec9ff78b163b0bcb4e9f.jpg

3 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

No floor and light on chassis detail sounds a bit like one of Jim's I built NE Toad. 

Is it one of these?:

http://www.jimmcgeown.com/Wagon Kit Pages/BR Brake Van.html

Hmm, not sure it is as the hole in the floor is different shape and the side steps on mine have thicker uprights.  I suspect whoever's built it left some of the chassis detailling bits off...

If it is white metal, then it may have been built from an ABS kit I believe they once did. Their van kits often were supplied without a floor section, leaving the modeller to supply their own. The clasp brake gear in your photo looks like some from ABS I purchased a separate parts packs.

RARE-ABS-O-GAUGE-7mmSCALE-LNER-BR-BRAKE-VAN.jpg

• Informative/Useful 1

M&M kits are now supplied by First Class Models , www.firstclassmodels.co.uk 

They do not list the brake van kit, but if you go to the download section of the website you will find the instruction sheet for the brake van.

John

• Thanks 1