T.N. Nomura set, about to give up looking (DB, German Railways)

Max's Model Railway

Hello, I'm about to give up looking for this train set, its a very well built HO Toy item however I've seen one on ebay and it intrigued me, I'm about to give up looking because I don't know the name or what it looked like, the controller was red, Contained four D size batteries, I assume they had a very limited run in East Germany and I assume some were sold in the states, (Where I'm, from)  the Set had two freight wagons, not sure about a breakvan, I do not remember the wheels on the tender if it was a 3 axle or four axle bogie variant, I'd love to buy two of these for myself, that would be saved for another section of RM web, my only concern now is trying to find a photo of one, the loco was a 2-8-0.... the set  had I assume something shunting and had a very colorful 0-3-0 diesel clearly DB if I got that right, here is one of Nomura's other products,

Nomura Western Train Set (Example)

if I cannot find it I can build one using a Revell HO Locomotive and use some Dapol wheel sets and a cleaver pickup solution in the tender   

Any info on the set would be appreciated! (That's what I'm mainly looking for) 

On 29/01/2020 at 02:13, Max's Model Railway said:

I assume they had a very limited run in East Germany

I assume you are wrong there - I doubt if the communist east German government would have imported a toy train set from Japan, depicting a train from the "enemy" West Germany.