Vintage "Motor Sport" magazines

Nick Holliday

Slightly of piste, but I have just unearthed a box full of "Motor Sport" magazines dating from the end of the sixties, early seventies. They've been in a slightly damp garage for a while, but are in surprisingly good, but nowhere near mint, condition. Let me know if there is any interest, otherwise they will be heading down to recycling in a few days. Collection only, given the weight, unless anyone has a specific issue or two they are interested in, which could be posted.

Not wishing to sound 'negative' to this kind offer, but the entire Motorsport run, back to the beginning, is now available on a single CD. I know of a number of people who have tried to get rid of their collection but, since the availibility of the CD, there has been zero interest..

It would be nice if you could find a home for them, but I think it a little unlikely... :o(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In a 100 years time when there are just a few of these magazines left and selling for thousands each, your great grandchildren will curse you for taking then to the tip. :mad: Just saying...... :rolleyes: