Kernow-Superlative service!

Tim Chambers

Must agree I asked them to hold order for 6 weeks as I was out of the country, received email on the agreed date to say it had been posted and a week to the day it arrived in Oz  Fantastic service ,I highly recommend them   GWR man

Living in the USA,  I have ordered from a number of UK retailers,  but my go-to remains Kernow because they are so responsive to small requests. Such as "please wait to ship this order until the Hornby brake vans come in next week". And of course they did. Absolutely superb service.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Agreed, excellent service. I ordered from two shops (I shan't name the second!) a couple of weeks back, the order from Kernow arrived in a couple of days, the other I had a confirmation email saying expect dispatch withing 10-12 working days. I've since made a follow-up order from Kernow, which again arrived in a few days. I'm stil waiting for the one from the other shop! Excellent service :clapping:

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 29/06/2020 at 16:46, The Stationmaster said:

Bachmann 3 car Class 117 - ordered on Friday, delivered on Saturday morning.  Top notch service from Kernow

I hope it arrived in working order - unlike mine. :(

Waiting to hear what is going to happen to it.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Can't agree more with you guys! I received a Hornby MSC Sentinel from Kernow with a broken NEMS pocket. I contacted Kernow and Wayne sent out two replacements the next day, paying to ship them across the pond.  In addition, Greg at Kernow sent me some pictures of rolling stock that would go with the MSC Sentinel to help me decide which to purchase.  I really appreciated the fine service Kernow provided.  

• Like 4

• 2 months later...