Bachmann 2020 Announcements - Spring

AY Mod

4 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

I really do like the Class 37 though.

We now just need someone to produce a failed Greater Anglia Stadler Flirt for it to rescue!

• Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 5

I know Andy warned us of Bachmann's new announcement policy but this is certainly an interesting and different strategy. Somewhat thin on the ground in my view but then if this is to be repeated 4 times a year the number of items made available will soon build up. Bachmann have also used the usual bulking tactic of adding the easy win new buildings into the overall total. Its going to be difficult for them to keep all the different modellers happy in the long run and will present budgeting challenges for some. For me and for the first time in a long while there is no need for me to add anything to the wish list as the 2020 announcements (so far) has yielded nothing new or of interest from Hornby, Oxford or Bachmann. My wish list is still fair long though and am not complaining as lots to look forward to from others.

• Agree 4

6 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

Is there any word of new N Gauge stuff in the works from Farish.

Still not quite sure how new tooling announcements will work but obviously nothing new this quarter

8 minutes ago, CUCKOO LINE said:

I meant what period of time do they represent, is it 1950/60s for green and is the Crimson now or earlier ?

Oh right apologies, Green/cream would be SR/BR Crimson might be LBSCR period but not too sure 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GordonC said:

What happened to the weathered Class 85040 in BR Blue? has that disappeared?

I noticed that as well....you’d have thought it would have made sense to do all the 85’s at the same time. Also still waiting for the 47/7 in large logo....  I’m assuming/hoping they will be in one of the other quarter announcements...