Cradley Heath model railway club, new rooms

sixteen 12by 10s

Hi all

On the 06/02/2020, Cradley Heath Model Railway club were pleased to signed a lease for what will be our new club rooms. This closes a chapter for the club, but opens up a, new exciting one. Our old space was around 320 square feet, the new rooms will be 3100 square feet!. The place at the moment is a disused factory unit, and it is the clubs job to convert it into a space that will accommodate us, within the clubs capability, this means the next few months are going to be hard work. We move from cramped conditions at Cradley Heath Community Centre, which have restricted the clubs ability to grow, into these spacious premises, in the next month.

To add, we also have a new bigger and more suitable venue for our show in October, I will post details of this in the exhibition section.

I would like to thank my fellow committee members for their hard work on this move, David, Alison, Allan, Frank, Joe, Malcolm, and all who support the club, and have made this possible.

If anyone reading this who is not a member, and wants to get involved with our club, please PM me

Lets get playing trains !

Gary Hinson, Chair

DSC03289.jpg

• Like 5