Mbz building kits

nest

• RMweb Gold

Hi guys 

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question...

Having had a look online, I'm struggling to find a UK supplier of the lovely MBZ laser cut building kits. Does anyone know of anywhere they are available in the UK? Otherwise I'm quite happy to import but thought I ought to check first. 

Thanks in advance! 

Nestor 

As far as I know there is no UK stockist - although Conrad do stock a LIMITED subset of the range, meaning you can order them directly from Conrad UK (same company as Rapid Electronics). 

I've bought several of the kits in Z scale directly from Herr Oswald. It looks like he's updated his website with an actual shop function - last year you had to complete an Excel file and email it to him. Last year, at least, he only took payment via IBAN bank transfer - I used TransferWise to avoid the ridiculous charges that UK banks impose for this! Delivery was pretty swift, and arrived by Parcelforce.

There is no denying the prices are high, but the texture of the kits is incredible! Here is one of my completed kits (linesman's hut) in Z: 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 13/02/2020 at 11:36, justin1985 said:

As far as I know there is no UK stockist - although Conrad do stock a LIMITED subset of the range, meaning you can order them directly from Conrad UK (same company as Rapid Electronics). 

I've bought several of the kits in Z scale directly from Herr Oswald. It looks like he's updated his website with an actual shop function - last year you had to complete an Excel file and email it to him. Last year, at least, he only took payment via IBAN bank transfer - I used TransferWise to avoid the ridiculous charges that UK banks impose for this! Delivery was pretty swift, and arrived by Parcelforce.

There is no denying the prices are high, but the texture of the kits is incredible! Here is one of my completed kits (linesman's hut) in Z: 

Thanks this is helpful! 

Ill check out Conrad :) 

I'll also follow your topic, looks interesting.

Nestor