Peco setrack plan book track packs

Pmorgancym

In my new capacity as porject manager for my father in laws trainset of his dreams.  He's decided on a plan from the PECO plan book

Is there anywhere that sells  complete packs based on this?

I know Osbourns used to, but I find sadly mixed.reviews of tjeir service these days.  Or would popping by rje loco model.shop having a chat and perhaps they'd cut a deal?

• RMweb Premium

It would not hurt to pop in to a local shop and ask, alternatively email the list to some of the online retailers and see if they will give you a deal.

In terms of a set of track parts for a particular Peco plan, I doubt it - there are just too many different plans in the books!

However, if, as suggested above, you were to visit a model shop (or perhaps more likely a show trader),  hand over a list of track pieces required and ask "How much for this lot?", they may well offer you a discount for quantity.

Yeah I thought that would be the case, he's an impatient sort.  Had the idea a few weeks ago now he's buying track and timber this week.

Just wished he'd followed my advice and bought a Peco starter set rather than a Hornby set.  As now he was to go all peco.

Edited by Pmorgancym