MRJ 277

drduncan

As 24hrs have now passed since the nominal publication date of MRJ 277, it is now officially open season for issue spotters or those running books on the actual publication date.  

For those of us, like me, who just want their finescale fix, anticipation is all very well but nothing like as good as getting hold of the product.  MRJ is anything but ‘design clever’ - although it is often full of clever designs, solutions and above all inspiration!

DrDuncan

• Like 2

2 hours ago, drduncan said:

anticipation is all very well but nothing like as good as getting hold of the product.

Sounds like me (aged eleven) searching the house high and low, for my old mans latest Jazz Mag!

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Not Jeremy said:

I believe it has been printed already, so out very soon I should think.

Simon

My word, what is the MRJ coming to? At this rate issue 300 will be on sale in every newsagent across the realm on the date printed in issue 299!!!!

D

• Funny 2

21 minutes ago, barrowroad said:

Damn I've just realised I didn't renew my subscription last month. Having just looked at the renewal form I note it is only for the next four issues - previous forms have been for 8 if I'm not mistaken. Is there any reason for this?

I thought it was down to a degree of uncertainty as to how long the publishers were willing and able to continue.

I have had to make a note in case I forget, but they do send a reminder /renewal slip with the last paid for issue.

Bernard

• RMweb Premium
On 21/02/2020 at 20:55, PMP said:

The change from the eight option, was about two years ago I think.

It was last year (270 ?), my last renewal was on the last edition that 12 months was an option.

Adrian

9 hours ago, AY Mod said:

Oh please dear God, no. 

All we really need is for one person to tell us when it hits their smiffs. What we don't need are several posts telling us such and such branch havn't got it yet. Personally I use the announcement  to arrange a trip to get a copy so find the information invaluable.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, MikeTrice said:

All we really need is for one person to tell us when it hits their smiffs. What we don't need are several posts telling us such and such branch havn't got it yet. Personally I use the announcement  to arrange a trip to get a copy so find the information invaluable.

Thanks! Was only trying to join in with the banter. Will not bother again.

Edit; You could ring your local, like I and many others have to. 

Edited by No46
Additional information.
  • Friendly/supportive 3