Sentinel 100HP locomotive RTR in Gauge 3

IanT

I'm not sure of the policies on this Forum (so hope I'm not breaking any rules)  but I've just commented about a Sentinel 100HP locomotive I helped to design as a Gauge 3 'Starter' engine on this RMWeb thread - Post War 100HP Sentinel . Anyone wanting drawings might find it useful...

However, as most of the contributors to that thread are probably working in the smaller scales, I thought it worth highlighting here - the availability of this G3 engine at what we hope will be an affordable price to anyone wanting to model in the larger scenic scales. We think that a RTR G3 loco - battery powered, with radio control for £660 plus shipping (£600 to G3S Members) will be attractive to anyone who may have previously seen G3 as too big, too expensive and needing too much room. I've placed a link in the RMW thread already mentioned but the G3S website can be directly found here:  G3 Society 

Regards,

IanT

P1010598.JPG.87d67ee97216c54abf98288d547565a9.JPG 

• Like 5

You just need to double up the scale Rod!  (Well nearly - it's only 13.5mm/ft)    :-)

On reflection, I should have placed this in the 'Garden Railway' part of the RMWeb forum - but perhaps it will still be found here. I've had one request for the Sentinel PDF drawings - by someone who seemed very happy to get them, so that was nice.

Regards,

IanT