Hattons Website Login

Kaput

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

A quick heads up that we've launched a new login system for our site. This should help with any issues that people have had above as well as provide a number of new ways to login, making your account even more secure.

Check out the link below for more info and a quick Q+A.

Hattons New website login

If you've any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Experience team via email, phone or livechat.

Cheers

Dave

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, Gremlin said:

Won't accept my existing username/password...

Hi Gremlin,

Thanks for letting me know. If you can get in touch with our Customer Experience team via email, phone or livechat they'll be able to look into this and sort it for you.

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I logged in to my account last Friday with no problem, when I tried it on Monday the login box won't let me type over 'Email Address' or  'Password'. I contacted Hattons through their web page but as yet I've had no reply.
Tried it today and still the same....

1646276607_hattonslogin.JPG.5a4350c36e8372befb6a44176dbf9541.JPG

Oh dear!

Since they broke from Graham Farish/Bachmann and changed to the new site it's all gone bad for me. I'm having a deal of trouble finding anything I'm looking for, even their search doesn't seem to work as well as before. 

I'm just hoping they have my Garratt pre-order still on file. 

Not to worry, apart from the pre-order from Hattons, Rails' site works well and has Graham Farish items too!

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
18 minutes ago, GeoffAlan said:

I'm having a deal of trouble finding anything I'm looking for, even their search doesn't seem to work as well as before.  I'm just hoping they have my Garratt pre-order still on file. 

Hi Geoff,

If there's anything you're having trouble finding, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team who are available 24/7 via email, livechat or telephone.

You can check your pre-order status via your account or by getting in contact but we do not make any amendments to your pre-orders without contacting you first, so I expect your order is unchanged.

You may wish to try our improved product navigation which I've linked to below, which allows filtering between scales, rolling stock types, liveries and more:

https://staging.hattons.co.uk/

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...