Roco Br146 Pantograph spares\alternative

brickfan3341

I have a Ho Roco Dbag Br.146 German Electric locomotive Catalogue number 62500 that has two broken pantographs . The spares sheet show the spare as Roco Part No. 85383. There are a few listed on ebay but they are quite expensive with shipping to the UK.

Would anyone know if  there is a cheaper Sommerfeldt or Piko alternative of the correct type ?  Prototypical Technical details indicate a DSA 200-350 type .  

8 hours ago, brickfan3341 said:

I have a Ho Roco Dbag Br.146 German Electric locomotive Catalogue number 62500 that has two broken pantographs . The spares sheet show the spare as Roco Part No. 85383. There are a few listed on ebay but they are quite expensive with shipping to the UK.

Have you tried the Roco spare parts service direct? I have always found them to be most helpful...

https://www.roco.cc/en/service/spareparts/index.html

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...

I don't know if you have found a replacement pan yet, but the Br.146 pans appear to be very much like the pans on my Br.187. They look a lot like the Sommerfeldt 744.

If I had to replace mine and TRIX couldn't help me, those are the pans I would choose.

I had to replace the pans on my A.C.M.E. Br.120 several months ago, and A.C.M.E. would not respond to three emails I sent. I also needed a cardan shaft for the locomotive as well.

The Sommerfeldt pans look very good on Br.120, and in fact I like them better than the originals. You might too. They really have some nice pans.

yhNpim3.jpgCFYJ8Et.jpg