Contacting Accurascale - Please Not by PM!

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

We love engaging with everyone here on RMWeb, and have done for the past two years! We do our level best to answer your queries and enjoy chatting away on our models. We love helping out customers too, but recently I am get a deluge of PMs on here regarding customer queries etc.

The best and quickest way to contact us if you have a query is to email us using the contact details on our website https://accurascale.co.uk/pages/contact as I am away a lot from the office in my role, while there are 4 of us answering queries that come through via email and some of whom are better placed to answer your query than I am. 

So if you are looking to have your query answered in a swift fashion, please email us rather than PMs on RMWeb so we dont miss them and leave you hanging.

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, truffy said:

...some of whom... ;)

Piers, is that you? :biggrin_mini2:

48 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

You're assuming they're all human, I'm not so sure one of them is. :biggrin_mini2:

Well, rumour has it that @Irish_R_M has transcended his organic existence to become one with his CAD workstation. Now we just have to figure out how to email a pint of Guinness to him. We have the technology, but as we all know, it doesn't travel well...

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Now we just have to figure out how to email a pint of Guinness to him. We have the technology, but as we all know, it doesn't travel well...

Forget email. that is what Wonka Vision was for.

Roy

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

Piers, is that you? :biggrin_mini2:

Well, rumour has it that @Irish_R_M has transcended his organic existence to become one with his CAD workstation. Now we just have to figure out how to email a pint of Guinness to him. We have the technology, but as we all know, it doesn't travel well...

“Do not drink and drive. You might spill it.”

• 5 months later...