Bonnybridge model railway show now cancelled

Bruced

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our 4th joint model railway show along with Scottish Diesel and Electric Group on Saturday and Sunday 25th and 26th of April from 10:00 until 16:30 on the Saturday and 10:00 until 16:00 on the Sunday at Bonnybridge community centre,Bridge Street, Bonnybridge, FK4 1AA. Ticket price adults £6.00, Children £3.00 and Family (2+2) £14.00 15 layouts traders and cafe.  

Edited by Bruced
  • Like 1

Layouts include Grahamston Quay,St Aiden, Wellpark, Eglington Jcn, Old Blarney, Museum of Transport a welcome return to Scotland after 7 years, Cement Quay, Maitland St Tmd, Rannoch, Eden Rd Tmd, Lostcarne Jcn, Allanbridge. 

Traders include Squires, The Junction Box, Durham Trains of Stanley, North Rd Trains, Scottish Garden Railways, Douglas Blades Books, Shedring hobbies, SLOG,Scottish 37 group and Ronans Railways for all your loco repairs please contact RonansRailways@hotmail.com with your requirements to allow the correct spares to be brought along. 

• RMweb Premium

I have actually seen most of these layouts before , but always worth another look.  I think this is the same weekend as the Scottish National Modelling Show in Perth , so may drop by on the way back from Perth . All subject to Coronavirus of course .

Yes it is the same weekend as one of our traders pulled out to attend the Perth show this has been our 4th year of having it the last weekend in April and I don’t think it has clashed before. 

Edited by Bruced

Hi Bruce, sorry to hear the news about the show being cancelled.  I was looking forward to coming over with the 57 Study Group and our new layout Malling Park but not to be. Maybe next year?

The decision must have been a painful one but in the current situation almost inevitable with regard to the new legislation banning crowds of 100+ indoors. 

I hope it's not too costly and look forward to being there  on one side of the barrier or other next year.

Jim

• Agree 1