Sign in to follow this  
mdvle

Rapido "Ask Me Anything"

Jason and Jordon will be hosting a "Ask Me Anything" session from the recreated VIA car in Jason's basement on Wednesday, March 18th at 8:00pm EDT (regrettably midnight UK time if the website I used is correct)

From the announcement in today's newsletter

an informal chat about the hobby, Rapido, prototype railroading, and whatever else you want to talk about (provided it is related to either Star Trek or Doctor Who). We will do our best to answer your questions, though we do reserve the right to say "we don't know" or "we know but we're not going to tell you!"

Rapido Facebook Page

My recollections from the session regarding UK stuff.  Everything comes with the "things could change as circumstances change" caveat.

APT-E - new run sooner rather than later.

tooling of the 2nd bus should happen soon

Now that things are becoming more settled, plans for more UK stuff.  Announcement in 12 months or more likely, but there will be samples at time of announcement.

For those interested (and avoiding Facebook), Rapido have posted an edited version to YouTube - if they don't always appear to be looking at the camera it's because the camera used for Facebook was located to the left of the camera used for this.