Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

RMweb is 15

• RMweb Premium

Worthy winners both.

Best thing about the thread at a personal level was the unearthing of the photos where I met Simon and Tim for the first time at the pub in Barton on Humber. It's stirred many happy memories.

• Like 6
  • Agree 1

Thanks Andy,

Very moved to have been selected!

Ironically, with this fantastic online resource having started my modelmaking journey, I’m now frantically working out how to best support students using other online resources to help them complete their studies now the campus has been closed...

Full circle it seems.

David

• Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold

Many thanks also from me Andy, and thanks for the kind comments and buttons everyone!

Reading everyone's experiences with RMweb in this thread shows just how important the forum is as a social website. Trains are all very good but people are a neat invention too :)

• Like 9
  • Agree 3

I’m late to the party as usual.. first happy birthday to RMweb and Congrats to Andy for starting all this off, I have many happy memories from my early days.. I was one of the missing and I really can’t remember when I did join but I do have a mail from earlier in 2007but think it might have been 2006 for me.

As for memories,  inter-regional wars of 2007? between SAG and SWAG. The posting count wars. The 2nd? RMweb Open day I went to. The amazing conversations and friendships built through this platform. The amazing modelling skills of some true artists, a number now missed. The ups and downs of life weathered by friendly voices on the other side of the screen.. and just the fun and games..

Well done Mikkel and David both worthy winners and people who’s modelling I have long admired.

Here’s to the next, well however long we have got..

Edited by backofanenvelope
Add the info
  • Like 5