Farish Due Soon

Crepello

• RMweb Premium

Over to you guys if you want a specific thread; there should be one already for the 3MT as it's an existing model, just with a new livery. I wouldn;t really class 82020 as oddball,  as the Western painted lots of tank engines in green towards the end of steam and no doubt someone will tell us how many plain green 3MTs there were!

• RMweb Premium

Over to us? you started a thread which seems to be about a specific model with a thread title suggesting wider discussion...? This appears to be a thread about the 3MT.  

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
On 16/03/2020 at 15:26, njee20 said:

Over to us? you started a thread which seems to be about a specific model with a thread title suggesting wider discussion...? This appears to be a thread about the 3MT.  

No, it's intended to be a general thread to try to improve communication about availability of new Farish items.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium

Ah, my clairvoyance was acting up again!

Yes, new 70s have apparently landed, but £136 at the box shifters. Given the 'old' ones (which are identical save for not having the modified air intake) haven't held their value well I'm not sure I'll be rushing to buy one, much as I'd quite like a Colas one.

• RMweb Premium

But will the price go down? Maybe best to bite the bullet to snap one up while you can.

I stood next to one of the real Colas 70s at Barking recently--on a Hope-West Thurrock cement working--impressive beasts aren't they? They're rather smoky (though not in the Deltic class) so I'm surprised they meet (or met) emission standards.

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed on the Bachmann website that Thompson First and Composite coaches now due May and the other two August. 8F now due September. None of this a huge surprise in the current circumstances, in fact possibly more of a surprise that the delays aren't longer maybe?

Roy

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to the Bachmann Times, received this week, the next N gauge loco to arrive (Summer 2020) is 40012 with disc headcodes...plus some green ones...due in the next 3 months. 

Also, 31s & MK2Fs approved for production.

Edited by alan24
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ash39 said:

Hi Alan,

Any mention of the Farish HKA in there? Think they are due next month but strange we haven't seen any samples. 

Yes

HKAs 'on the way' apparently. No pics.

As are the Thompson coaches.

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, ash39 said:

Hi Alan,

Any mention of the Farish HKA in there? Think they are due next month but strange we haven't seen any samples. 

HKA Samples have been around for a while, these weathered ones were shown at the members day in February. 

2D46074B-DE7B-4DC8-BD9D-B411B67BC374.jpeg.6ca4b027fb62726be1c42c4bb9bfdee9.jpeg

Tom. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the new 47s and 170s at retailers yet?  I think they should be out now?  Very busy at work this week so will struggle to visit a model shop.

I'd be particularly interested to know if the 170s have any upgrades (lights etc) from the earlier releases and any photos of the Mk2Fs.

Thanks.