I'm totally lost with all of the variations and fine tuning.

I ordered one from the first announcement, and am patiently waiting.

Perhaps if/when I get a chance, I'll look through and study the variations.

Any consideration for a West Coast iteration?

Al.

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Come on guys your tip toeing round the main event . 1980s 37/4 in large logo 

Absolutely. Although that would be rather expensive!

PJ10 

Edited by PJ10
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

I'm totally lost with all of the variations and fine tuning.

I ordered one from the first announcement, and am patiently waiting.

Perhaps if/when I get a chance, I'll look through and study the variations.

Any consideration for a West Coast iteration?

Al.

Hi Al,

You should try making them, the 37 is an absolute minefield when it comes to rebuilds, variation etc. The painstaking research and design that has gone into our model has consumed thousands of hours.

We dont have plans for a WCRC 37 at this time. I'm sure it will come up in a future run though. 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4

My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief. As I model early (with flexibility) 80s, I'm safe lol.

More excellent models to bury Bachmann efforts. At least yours are correct for the versions being modelled, not just a 37 with different colours on.

Keep them coming.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, cheesysmith said:

My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief. As I model early (with flexibility) 80s, I'm safe lol.

More excellent models to bury Bachmann efforts. At least yours are correct for the versions being modelled, not just a 37 with different colours on.

Keep them coming.

Yes, the same for me. My heart did a little flutter when I opened the email, but I breathed a sigh of relief when I realised they were not 80’s/90’s versions.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Come on guys your tip toeing round the main event . 1980s 37/4 in large logo 

I was stated earlier that the variants not already offered would be targeted first.

Bachmann have covered the earlier ones.

Versions on my wanted list have not been announced yet either. I am sure they will be in time though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The modern railway scene is not really my thing, but it surely can’t be long until saloon ‘Caroline’  is announced by someone. Accurascale’s 37/4 would be the perfect accompaniment to her. 

• Agree 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
57 minutes ago, truffy said:

@DRS Crewe On A Mission should be happy. 

I have one from the first announcement on order, and really don’t need another. But the idea of Concrete Bob amuses me. 

You're right, I'm very happy. Thank you very much tagging me in the post. I do love the 37s as many others do. 

Now I already have 409, 419 & 425 in DRS Compass by Bachmann. I will probably have to keep them because the selling prices for them are quite low but 37423 in DRS Plain/Basic is a massive yes for me and I have been hoping that this one would be announced for a while. So I will definitely be pre-ordering this one. If I have the funds I may pre-order the Accurascale versions of 409, 419 & 425, but at this moment in time with all of the other 37s and everything else that I have on my wishlist this might not happen. 

Regardless of my position of what I will be buying, well done Accurascale. You have a clear strategy and business plan and you continually pull it out of the bag for all of us modellers and collectors.  

I can't wait to have 37423 and some 37/6s running on my layout. 

Thank you. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

13 minutes ago, tractor_37260 said:

Phew...thankfully can pass on these, but roll on the 1980's 37/4-5's etc.....

Haha that's what I thought. Please don't be 1990s I can't afford another hit in the wallet. oh phew 

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for your feedback and orders so far. These are proving to be popular indeed.

It seems the video didnt pop up with a preview pane in my post above, maybe posting it again will have more success!

Give us a a follow on youtube, more videos coming along after this pandemic is out of the way! 

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 10

• RMweb Premium

Hi Fran, 

Thank you for another fantastic announcement. I'm very pleased to see 37423 in DRS Basic/Plain feature. 

Would you be able to answer a couple of questions for me please?

I notice that the above four Class 37/4s announced today have an estimated delivery of early 2021. Does this apply to all of the 37s released previously too or are all of the previously announced 37s still due to arrive in Q4 2020?

Also is this the last Class 37 announcement for batch one due in Q4 2020/Q1 2021 or will their be further additions announced soon to arrive in the first batch?

If their are to be more new Class 37 announcements can you confirm when they will be announced?

I ask the second question because I would like to know the full list of new 37s that will feature in batch one before I commit to pre-ordering, as I won't be able to afford all of the ones that I would like, so I will be choosing to pre-order/buy the ones that I want the most. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Danny,

No problem at all.

Yes, this is pretty much the last of them that we will announce for run one. There may be one more loco, but we are not sure yet.

We envisage all the locos coming together. The recent corona virus fall out is pushing the 37s into early 2021.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Fran

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3

Great news guy's! Already 2 on order, 37423 added to the wishlist together with 2 other 37's :lol:

If it isn't the Corona crisis that's going to kill my wallet, it might be the upcoming 37 crisis :man_in_love_mini:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Because I’m on a limited budget due to ill health, if I pay the deposit for the two loco’s I’m after, can I pay you in instalments until they arrive so I don’t get a huge hit on the old credit card?

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

I have 423 part way through a livery upgrade - so that will be finished.

425 was on the repaint list and 419 was a possible.......

Which one shall I go for test train duty?