JSModels - Laser-Cut Kits - Now in N Gauge too!!!

JSModels

• RMweb Premium

JSModels is pleased to announce a new addition to it’s range of 4mm scale buildings

Sharing the same footprint as the very popular ‘Pump / Boiler House’ kits (156 x 84mm) this small industrial loco shed is the perfect complement to the ‘Canalside’ range of industrial buildings, and is large enough for any OO or OO9 industrial loco.

Available in 2 versions, with and without a roof-mounted water tank. Both versions are available in a choice of brick or stone finishes. Featuring laser-cut parts in a combination of 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm MDF, the model features internal roof trusses and smoke hood details, with the hoods leading to 2 covered chimneys/vents on the roof. 2 shapes of doors are included, both flat-bottomed (for inset track) and shaped to go around a raised trackbed.

Sheds.jpg.b8e058fe8e0b855a619b4516145f0da0.jpg

Note - image above shows pre-production test & development versions (painted by Dan Evason, Tunnel Lane Model Railways), flanked by the (unpainted) final production versions (there are a couple of very minor differences between the two!).

The water tank version comes with an optional planked roof for the tank, and both kits include stone etched blanking panels to replace some windows if required. All kits include our signature removable windows (for easier painting & glazing) laser-cut pre-shaped roof slate strips, acetate glazing material, and printed assembly instructions, illustrated in full colour.

Pricing for the 4mm scale / OO gauge kits is as follows:

Code Description Price

JSM40366B - Small Industrial Shed (Brick) - £35;

JSM40366S - Small Industrial Shed (Stone) - £30;

JSM40367B - Small Industrial Shed w/Tank (Brick) - £40;

JSM40367S - Small Industrial Shed w/Tank (Stone) - £35.

These kits are now available for pre-order on the website now. Shipping of pre-orders will begin week commencing 27th February, and stock will be available at the Preston & District Model Railway Show on 4th & 5th March (subject to demand).

7mm scale / O gauge versions of these kits will be available later in the year.

• Like 4
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

A few little updates:

PayDay Sale - NOW ON!!!

Summer is traditionally a quiet time for indoor hobbies, and model railways are no exception! To help you get back into the swing of things, or simply to add to your kit 'stash' for the autumn, I'm holding a payday sale this weekend:

For orders over £20, use code 'PAYDAY10' at checkout to receive 10% discount off all items.
Or, spend over £60 and use code 'PAYDAYPLUS' to receive 10% discount PLUS free UK shipping!!!

This promotion will run until midnight on Monday 31st July 2023.

Exhibitions

I've recently been sorting & booking shows for the first half of next year, and I'm really excited to announce that I will be attending Model Rail Scotland in 2024! This will be my first exhibition north of the border, and probably the only one (at least, the only one next year).

Model Rail Scotland is a big, 3-day event, with visitors coming from all over Scotland (and a lot from elsewhere, too!). It's on at the SEC in the heart of Glasgow, and open Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th February 2024. Further details can be found on the Model Rail Scotland website.

A full list of upcoming exhibitions, now including the first half of 2024, can be found on the website here, as well as on the JSModels' Facebook page.

Breaking News - I've just received word that unfortunately this year's Leeds exhibition, due to be held on 28th & 29th October, has been cancelled. This is due to building work at the Grammar School causing more disruption than was initially anticipated.

A Quick Note on Postage

I've recently changed the UK postage options available on the website - I've deleted the 1st & 2nd class 'Signed For' options that I used to use, and replaced them with Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 services. These services are much better, in that they can be tracked in transit (which the 'Signed For' services can't). The prices for the Tracked services are comparable, and in many instances slightly cheaper!

Lastly, Adam from RAILstuff recently built one of my kits - see how he got on and hear his thoughts on it in this video:

Jonathan

JSModels 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

I'll be at Warley this coming weekend. You can find me on stand B6A:

WarleyLocation2023.jpg.dc06091dd8b116136f9b55ed8e149c68.jpg

And if you do find me, you'll be able to see (and buy!) not only my usual range of kits, but also my NEW range of N gauge kits!!!

JSM2_Group_03.jpg.4104f7ad3268fea11ae23cd02e8883a5.jpg

For those that aren't heading for the NEC, or just can't wait, the kits are also on my website (there will be stock of the N gauge range for sale; orders placed via the website will be shipped over the next couple of weeks).

As usual, if you're there please pop by & say hello.

Regards,

Jonathan

JSModels

• Like 3

• JSModels changed the title to JSModels - Laser-Cut Kits - Now in N Gauge too!!!