Carriage/Coach Seating

A quick question - I don't seem to be having much success with google 

Where/whom are the best suppliers of seating for inside of coaches? I see that DC Kits do make some, but without any pictures it is hard to know what they look like. The Peco seats are not really what I am after and I don't fancy having to slice up some replica interiors. 

I was looking for 58 double row seats, with a low back. I was hoping that someone would make either some white metal castings or injection moulded plastic. 

Cheers and thanks in advance 

James

PS - I tried googling; Carriage interiors OO gauge; Coach interiors OO Gauge; 4mm Scale Carriage seats etc...without much luck

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Down_Under said:

A quick question - I don't seem to be having much success with google 

Where/whom are the best suppliers of seating for inside of coaches? I see that DC Kits do make some, but without any pictures it is hard to know what they look like. The Peco seats are not really what I am after and I don't fancy having to slice up some replica interiors. 

I was looking for 58 double row seats, with a low back. I was hoping that someone would make either some white metal castings or injection moulded plastic. 

Cheers and thanks in advance 

James

PS - I tried googling; Carriage interiors OO gauge; Coach interiors OO Gauge; 4mm Scale Carriage seats etc...without much luck

https://www.petersspares.com/ratio-433-coach-seats-enough-for-8-compartment-coach-oo-gauge.ir

They are from the Ratio MR coach kits originally.

Edited by kevinlms

4 hours ago, RexAshton said:

Is this any use?

Hadn't seen those - That could work - 

4 hours ago, 145 Squadron said:

Tried Southern Pride?

Thanks, Southern Pride had slipped my mind - found my way to spares and this is what I am after - individual seats that I can work with

3 hours ago, County of Yorkshire said:

That was my last resort to cut up some of these to get the seats - looking to put them in a Judith Edge EMU. 

The Kitmaster interiors haven't been printed since the early 1960's but they do still pop up on a well known auction site from time to time, sometimes at ridiculous prices. I still have a number of unused kits of all four types that my father bought back when they were first released for use with the Kitmaster models. These days if I want interiors for models I photocopy them onto thin card and use the copy instead.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Devo63 said:

The Kitmaster interiors haven't been printed since the early 1960's but they do still pop up on a well known auction site from time to time, sometimes at ridiculous prices. I still have a number of unused kits of all four types that my father bought back when they were first released for use with the Kitmaster models. These days if I want interiors for models I photocopy them onto thin card and use the copy instead.

The interior kits may have been last printed in the 1960s, but I have a Peco catalogue from the late 70s (the catalogue has a photo of the brand new building and the map shows how to get their from the old location - so perhaps that helps pin down the date?) and all 4 types were in it. I believe Peco keep advertising items, until sold out.

Edited by kevinlms
Missing words
  • Informative/Useful 1