Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

THE ISSUE OF 'EXHIBITION ONLY' LAYOUTS IN THE CURRENT SITUATION?

I find it a challenge as my layout is extremely large and can’t be put up at home. Due to it undergoing new wiring I have lost the opportunities to have it up in full for testing and most importantly playing trains. Although with this chance being lost you pick out more of the smaller parts and getting really in depth with the detail and it really brings the whole project together. I also find with no exhibitions it harder to find parts that you don’t think of and getting inspirational ideas to getting the layout looking more realistic and starting random projects to make it more fun stock and detail wise. It is also a shame as it was planned to be starting its tours at last on the exhibition circuit properly.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, Kendo54 said:

That is what the rest of 2020 indicates as Manchester has now cancelled. What about 2021? Stafford ? York? Home layouts might now be the future!!!!

With a bit of extra reading before your post, you would have found this,

• Like 1