The Deltic in Ireland - Accurascale Exclusive Announcement!

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

Loiking the Head code like.

Yeah according to my Mrs she  would have bought one for me but the headcode is definately wrong, should be 1 not 3 as I'm defo no 1 A@£$  :rolleyes:

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Sorry to be a party pooper but there seems to be a livery error.  The 'flying snail' emblem remained in use until 1964  and this loco would have been delivered before then if it immediately followed the BR deliveries.  So is this the later liveried version and will you also be doing one in flying snail livery?   That would be much better because it could then run alongside a CIE J15 and an A in original livery.   I await the details of further liveroies you will be offering

• Agree 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Sorry to be a party pooper but there seems to be a livery error.  The 'flying snail' emblem remained in use until 1964  and this loco would have been delivered before then if it immediately followed the BR deliveries.  So is this the later liveried version and will you also be doing one in flying snail livery?   That would be much better because it could then run alongside a CIE J15 and an A in original livery.   I await the details of further liveroies you will be offering

It's an ecumenical livery...

• Like 1
  • Funny 10

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

New Accurascale Exclusive Announcement! The Irish Deltic!

03.jpg.12e77635c670cf934af90cbdba74dad7.jpg

Very few photos of this locomotive survive, but we are delighted to offer it in OO gauge form as part of our Accurascale exclusives range. Price for DCC sound is £333.33 and is strictly limited to 333 pieces. We would like to extend our sincere thanks to our Chinese factory for getting this sample to us, which we further cobbled together from parts. The Chinese; A great bunch of lads. 

Order today!

I'd like to order all 400, to be sure, to be sure.

Sure it'll be grand on my layout, won't it?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1