Fitting Peco PL-11 point motors on a double slip?

Now I have come finally to laying some track on Ball Spond Road I need to think about motorizing the points. To avoid the drilling holes in the baseboard to fit under baseboard mounted motors I had planned to use Peco's PL-11 surface mounted motor. But having a look at the Streamline code 100 double slip I have there doesn't seem to be any mounting holes underneath the rails like there are on the points. Is it possible to mount one of these onto Peco's double slip or does that have to be under baseboard mounted motors?

The Peco sidemounted PL-11 are fitted next to the turnouts & the operating lever has a hole to fit over the pin on the tiebar. You don't clip them to the slip but pin them down thru the small holes. I used them on 3 slips no problems and I will get a photo tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Sol said:

The Peco sidemounted PL-11 are fitted next to the turnouts & the operating lever has a hole to fit over the pin on the tiebar. You don't clip them to the slip but pin them down thru the small holes. I used them on 3 slips no problems and I will get a photo tomorrow.

Thanks for that...from all the pictures I had seen of the PL-11 it looked like they also clipped under the rail as well and I had noticed on my pair of points slots under the rail that looked like they were there for that purpose....at least that is a bit of relief and I can use them throughout.

I am sure they work that way for Setrack but not aware they clip under normal Streamline.

These are fitted to Code 75, you can't see the pins now that ballast has happened

pl11.jpg