If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Pullman Profile No2 Book

les101975jud

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

After purchasing Volumes 1, 3, 4 & 5 of the Pullman Profile series I’ve run into the same situation as the previous posters. No matter how hard I’ve searched I just can’t find a copy of this book anywhere.

Is there/was there any particular reason this book is so hard to obtain? What made this particular Volume so popular?

If I understand correctly Noodle Books are part of the Crecy Publishing range? I wonder if it’s worth an enquiry to see if the title will be re-published?

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone does have a new or near mint copy they’d like to sell then please contact me.

Stay safe, kind regards. 

Edited by Purnu
Information

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

No, unfortunately Biblio do not have a copy, well at least not for £22.50   

Order Status Update

Dear Ian Bradford,

According to the bookseller, D M Newband, one or more book(s) in your order have been sold out and cannot be shipped (Why?).

We sincerely apologize that the bookseller was not able to fulfill your Biblio.com.au order. Any payment made to Biblio.com.au is being refunded to you.

Thought it was too good to be true ! 

• RMweb Gold
On 01/04/2020 at 17:40, les101975jud said:

I am in desperate need of this book by Anthony M Ford.  It is about the Pullman Standard “K” Type Cars.  If anyone has Volume 2 of this series who is willing to sell it me I would be most interested.  Thank you.

https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=31323349528&cm_sp=det-_-bsk-_-bdp

• 1 year later...