A start in 2mm FS

CDGfife

Thanks for the likes folks and also Gareth for the comment.  Nice to see a familiar name here from the S4 forum!

Having enjoyed the mineral wagon I ordered some underframes for a couple of N Gauge vans I had already bought a while ago.  The bodies were duly removed from their chassis and the new underframes made up.  Bit of weathering also helps!

Diorama20-4.jpg.ea4c59245770fa3ffcebd772081e5e48.jpg

Diorama20-5.jpg.64082bb55def5a22bd1d933414b7e3a6.jpg

Diorama20-6.jpg.3de5726ec58be4ec9d704022619534f5.jpg

Having got this far I have concluded that what I want to achieve can be done at this scale and so thoughts turned to a small layout to use as a learning exercise (although that has also always been the thinking behind my Cadhay 4mm layout).  More on the plan later when I get the time to start a thread for it so I can document it's progress.  I did this with Cadhay on the Scalefour forum and have always found it very good to be able to scroll back and see the progress, so that is my intention here.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 9

Having seen this building and his other laser cut ones at our last (however not THE last) area group meeting, we were all most impressed and look forward to seeing more. 

Jim

Edited by Caley Jim
Spelling correction
  • Like 1