• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, rob D2 said:

Nice stuff.

couldn’t be anymore up to date ! This is really “ modern image “, not what us BR blue old farts model !

Even my Northern Units are out of date now with the new upper case NORTHERN branding being phased in. I usually modify accordingly but things change too quickly now. With this in mind I have decided to freeze time on the layout as 2019/20 which gives scope to keep 142/144s running. This also allows for unbranded Scotrail and FGW units etc to add a little colour and variation to things.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Dicky L said:

Even my Northern Units are out of date now with the new upper case NORTHERN branding being phased in. I usually modify accordingly but things change too quickly now. With this in mind I have decided to freeze time on the layout as 2019/20 which gives scope to keep 142/144s running. This also allows for unbranded Scotrail and FGW units etc to add a little colour and variation to things.

I am thinking that I am going to freeze mine in time around now too, until something amazing comes along to make me sell my stuff that will be obsolete. Currently I just have a Scotrail 68/MK2 set that is not current but I'd like a Northern 156 and 142 which will pretty much set me from last week when the 142s stopped (for the 2nd time).

• RMweb Gold

I dont ant

4 hours ago, TomScrut said:

I am thinking that I am going to freeze mine in time around now too, until something amazing comes along to make me sell my stuff that will be obsolete. Currently I just have a Scotrail 68/MK2 set that is not current but I'd like a Northern 156 and 142 which will pretty much set me from last week when the 142s stopped (for the 2nd time).

I don’t anticipate anyone making a 195 anytime soon either so running a Northern based layout with a wide variety of units has much more appeal for me. Those lovely Accurascale TPE coach sets will be a welcome enhancement sometime next year.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1