@Dicky L do you have any video footage of the above pictures? I could genuinely sit and watch movements on your layout for hours :drinks:

*edit to add the following, would love to see footage of your 60028 Cappagh too :good:

Edited by Shoey
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On 12/12/2020 at 19:10, Shoey said:

@Dicky L do you have any video footage of the above pictures? I could genuinely sit and watch movements on your layout for hours :drinks:

*edit to add the following, would love to see footage of your 60028 Cappagh too :good:

I haven’t added any videos to the Chesborough North youtube channel for a while now. Although I do intend to do some quite soon. The Cappagh 60 has not had much of an outing on the layout since I got it, One day I hope to have some suitable wagons for it.  I would love Revolution trains to do a run of the JNA-Ts in the Royal Blue livery for for my DC Rail stock. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 hours ago, Dicky L said:

I haven’t added any videos to the Chesborough North youtube channel for a while now. Although I do intend to do some quite soon. The Cappagh 60 has not had much of an outing on the layout since I got it, One day I hope to have some suitable wagons for it.  I would love Revolution trains to do a run of the JNA-Ts in the Royal Blue livery for for my DC Rail stock. 

I’ll keep an eye open for your videos soon :good: I’m sure we’ll see more of Revolutions JNA-T’s next year, my bet would be the Royal blue as you’ve mentioned and more in DB red plus the burgundy Touax liveried too. Hoping they will do more TEAa’s but that’s another subject... Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and look forward to seeing more of Chesborough North in 2021!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...