Coast Line Models New Web Shop & other announcements

Quarryscapes

I am pleased to announce that I have today reinstated Online Ordering at Coast Line Models. This has been unavailable for some 2 years after hackers exploited a vulnerability in the contact form software in use and spammed who many thousands of people. Long story short, I did not have the time to devote to restarting everything again on a new platform, but this lockdown bank holiday weekend has given me enough free time to reinstate SSL, rebuild the store and even add a new payment processor. So I am pleased to be able to offer my products to you direct but they are now free from the bonds of both eBay and Paypal (though both options remain in service should you prefer to use them). The Shapeways shop will remain in action also, although I am looking at maintaining a small stock of 3D printed products on site.

So that's enough waffle, The initial core GWR numberplates are loaded, with more to go on as I work my way through everything, the new Mitsumi motors are on, and the all important address is now https://shop.coastlinemodels.co.uk I look forward to seeing you there.

P.S. I am unaffected by lockdown with regards to dispatch, my 2 mile walk to the post box counts as my daily excercise! 

Edited by Quarryscapes
  • Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

A New Shapeways Shop product tonight, Cambrian Railways Standard Wagon Buffer Housings in 7mm Scale to suit Slater's 7156 Buffer Heads. Availabe in packs of 4, 8 or 16 - though thanks to Shapeways's weird pricing it's cheaper to get 2x 8s than a 16....

4x ... http://shpws.me/RRTh

8x ... http://shpws.me/RRUm

16x ... http://shpws.me/RRUW

1571168581_WagonBufferDWG.png.1d4c4fddace17ec97b07ea130194c812.png

More new stuff! First off, on the website:

Then on Shapeways, I have finally finished the LNWR Coal Wagon and Maenofferen Tank wagon for 16mm Scale. 

Still to add are the separate Bronze/Brass couplings to go with the tank wagon. 

Edited by Quarryscapes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Possible delays....

Another update! Thanks to Mark Drakeford allowing garden Centres to open, one of my household will be returning to work. This means we need to introduce new measures to shield other vulnerable members. With that in mind I am going to be moving along with Coast Line Models. I expect this to happen on Tuesday. This means there may be delays whilst I set up the IT side of things at the new location and get stock organised. Once settled, things should carry on more or less normally.

• 2 months later...
On 19/04/2020 at 17:39, Quarryscapes said:

More new stuff! First off, on the website:

I see from your website that the LNWR diamonds have sold out already.

Any chance of any more in the near future?  I've just about exhausted my stock from Ratio kits and HMRS sheets.

TIA,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Quarryscapes said:

Sorry for late reply, I think I have some more back at home, however I'm not sure when I'll be back up there to check. (I am currently working from Barmouth Junction with limited stocks). 

Excellent, thank you.  No particular rush, just a lot of LNWR stock to refurbish/build.

Cheers

Paul

• 4 months later...

Where has 4 months gone!? So sorry, but I have only just been able to check the back of the cupboards, and they were of the Mother Hubbard variety I'm afriad. 

There should, all being well, be a new batch of transfers in the pipeline next year. 

On 04/08/2020 at 17:47, Flymo749 said:

Excellent, thank you.  No particular rush, just a lot of LNWR stock to refurbish/build.

Cheers

Paul

xmas2020.png.02853765f7feab044692c434acf11703.png

Christmas is fast approaching, and to keep you entertained during the season of over indulgence, why not treat yourself to some model making? Get 15% off all orders over £10 in the Web Store  between now and Sunday, December 20th when you use Voucher Code XMAS20 at the checkout.

Please note, this is not available for Shapeways Shop purchases, and excludes P&P.

December 20th will also be the cut off point for orders this year – after that you’ll be looking at a 2021 delivery. I will still be sporadically checking in and packing stuff up over the holiday period, but delivery will be unlikely before January 2nd.

So, if you don’t hear from me again before the big day, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your custom in 2020, and look forward to helping you in your modelling projects again in 2021.

On behalf of Claire and myself, may your Hogswatch be Jolly with Mistletoe & Holly, and other things ending in ‘Olly. (Merry Christmas everyone!)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

16mm Scale FR Rolling Stock now in stock, in the UK, ready for immediate dispatch. 

• 3 varieties of FR 2 Ton Slate Wagon
  • LNWR Slate Wagon
  • FR 3 Ton Slate Wagon
  • FR Granite Wagon
  • FR Long Slab Wagons

All available with a range of different axleboxes to add variety to your slate wagon rakes

https://shop.coastlinemodels.co.uk/product-category/16mm/fr-wagons/

• 1 year later...

I've gone to apply some transfers bought eons ago to a pair of Cambrian timber trucks built even longer ago and have realised I cannot remember if they are rub-down, pressfix, waterslide or what.  Neither the label on the packaging nor West Coast's mothballed website provides any clues.

Can anyone either remind me what type of transfer they are or suggest a way of finding out that does not risk spoiling them in the process?

• 2 weeks later...