looking for detailed drawings of ZZA independent snowplough

23 minutes ago, peak experience said:

Hi all, 

I'm looking for some technical drawings with all relative dimensions of the British Rail built ZZA independent snowploughs. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? 

Hi There,

There is one nearby to where I live and could I measure it up if you like, it is on my list of things to do anyway.

Gibbo.

3 minutes ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi There,

There is one nearby to where I live and could I measure it up if you like, it is on my list of things to do anyway.

Gibbo.

that would be great as long as it doesn't contravene social distancing laws. i wouldn't want to encourage lawbreaking! :wacko:

i'm looking to replace the blades on my n gauge society models to something that looks like the real thing, using CAD and 3D printing, so it's that part i'm most interested

3 minutes ago, peak experience said:

that would be great as long as it doesn't contravene social distancing laws. i wouldn't want to encourage lawbreaking! :wacko:

''you must learn to live with your conscience. your own morality, your own decisions, your own self. you alone can do it. there is no authority but yourself''

With what is and is not law you have an interesting juxtaposition with your signature there !