Hattons Class 66

charliepetty

We keep being asked if the Class 66 Legomanbiffo standard V4 will work in the Hattons superb Class 66 model, the answer in NO.   Also the Bachmann Legomanbiffo V5  Decoder will not work with the models advanced features either, so your options are to get the Version 5 ESU Bachmann Class 66 reblown to the Hattons Project, this can be done or it could be reblown for another 21Pin loco in your fleet and you can purchase another 'Correct' decoder for this superior model.

Charlie (dckits-Legomanbiffo)

• 2 months later...

Talking to a customer today about Bachmann V Hattons Class 66, and which was the best loco for getting DCC into.   I decided after explaning stuff to him for some time that it would be better if he watched this movie !!    Thought I would post it on here as there is a chance you have not seen it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charliepetty said:

Talking to a customer today about Bachmann V Hattons Class 66, and which was the best loco for getting DCC into.   I decided after explaning stuff to him for some time that it would be better if he watched this movie !!    Thought I would post it on here as there is a chance you have not seen it.

If any one fancies taking the plunge, the see here:

https://www.dckits-devideos.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=68&product_id=1639

• 2 weeks later...