I'm fairly new to this topic / forum malarkey so I hope I have put this feed in the right section of the page..... having seen the option of "WORKBENCH" 

I'm now thinking I should have started it on there , anyways here is what I have been thinking... 

Another coach that I noticed and one I will be making up is the BSO coach in Anglia railways , something I haven't seen in a model yet....

I have attached two pictures.... wish me luck

(pictures off Flickr they are not mine) 

Thanks Rhys

bso.jpg

bso 2.jpg

• Like 3

Nice work!

I think you will find the Mk2F BSO were not used with the Anglia trains out of London Liverpool street to Norwich with the class 86. They used the modified DBSO (Driving Brake Second Open) which original worked the MK3 shove Duff (class 47) Edinburgh Glasgow trains.

These two photos are of later painted de branded Anglia trains livery to match Mk2f TSO which worked charter trains and in four carriage sets in south Wales with top and tail class 37s around Cardiff.

Good luck with the project!

Hi 

yes indeed they was , my father was a driver for anglia railways so we wanted to try and cover all aspects of anglia railways especially as they didn’t make a this carriage into a model 

we currently have 3 DBSO’s in anglia livery but this is something we wanted to create 

I think we might end up running 6-7 mark two’s along with this BSO Coach with some Diesel engines either end as a “special “

thanks for taking the time to look 

Rhys 

Another carriage we’ve stumbled across ..

Mk2 RFB - buffet car ,I’ve not seen many pictures or videos that include this coach but this something we will be making ..

we currently have 2 Mk3 anglia Buffet cars and will be adding this to the fleet 

(pictures are not mine ) - Flickr 

stay tuned 

thanks for looking 

Rhys 

B082C851-8907-4B64-8B22-AC67CA4557BD.jpeg

0C79BC39-D849-47E1-8081-4628BCB76E48.jpeg

18449D12-20AD-4BFC-8843-59F3D8AB6252.jpeg

45F785F8-120B-41AB-8A85-E62385A29FC2.jpeg

6F5DFC13-7948-4486-A927-496E494C6E18.jpeg

• Like 7

There appear to be four RFB (restaurant first buffet) that received Anglia Railway livery. 1214, 1215, 1218 and 1219.

The others were in virgin livery for the cross country 7 coach sets.

Here are 3 of them in some of the last mk2f sets that were used before they switched over to mk3s and class 90.

In fact the last carriage set are mk3 possibly in ex virgin livery or the new ‘One’ livery.

96932B3C-F2D8-4D26-B34E-7435A302C529.jpeg

10203 at Manningtree 04/06/13  10203 was converted from HST TRFK 40506

Ex HST TRFK 10203 four window

10214_Bow_300707a

ex FO 10214, 10216, 10223, 10228 fifth window half size.

10247 departs Stratford 24/07/15

ex RFB 10241,10247

were four window as well.

I know these are later liveries on the sample coaches, but you get the idea.

Please remember that “rule one “ can apply as it can be hard work cutting out and filling windows! 

Yh I think we might be converting the new one I’m not sure yet ,we haven’t changed the old one unfortunately that’s just sprayed and transferred.... 

I’ll upload some pictures of the one we've done already ,it’s got interior lights 

painted seating with passengers etch etch 

have I stared this thread on the right page ?,I’m quite new to this as I said before

I've seen links to pages like “work bench” and “layouts “ all a learning curve haha 

thanks for following ....

• Like 1

Good Morning,

Glad I have stumbled across this thread. I am looking forward to following the progress of your re-sprays. A lovely livery in my eyes. I have had a go at both the Anglia MK3 and MK2 buffets. A DBSO is on the to do list. However I don't think I shall be progressing as quickly as you.

Benjamin

Attached an Anglia feel on our layout.

Anglia.jpg

• Like 8