Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Round 3.jpg

 

How well do you know your locomotive names?

 

10 photos, one point for each name, another for the number.

Bonus points if you can prove you copped it in your 1956 Ian Allan spotting book.

 

R3 Q1.jpgR3 Q2.jpgR3 Q3.jpgR3 Q4.jpgR3 Q5.jpgR3 Q6.jpgR3 Q7.jpgR3 Q8.jpgR3 Q9.jpgR3 Q10.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

I reckon you can have Dominion of Canada, if you admit that a Jubilee is a better looking loco. Your call. :biggrin_mini2:

 

9 it is then. I'm no cheat or a liar :D

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Full marks for effort Phil but am wondering if you're a bit pi55ed dyslexic?  The Canada flag is wrong for a 1956 spotter book, didn't change to that one until 1965 (pedant mode off).

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Metr0Land said:

Full marks for effort Phil but am wondering if you're a bit pi55ed dyslexic?  The Canada flag is wrong for a 1956 spotter book, didn't change to that one until 1965 (pedant mode off).

 

If you were any sort of spotter, you would know the book in my hand is from Spring 1985. The 1956 one is a red herring. Which is what I've instructed Stubby to put in your pasty as a penance.

  • Like 1
  • Funny 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2020 at 21:29, AY Mod said:

I reckon you can have Dominion of Canada, if you admit that a Jubilee is a better looking loco. Your call. :biggrin_mini2:

 

No problem for a GWR fan :jester:

 

Don

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Donw said:

 

No problem for a GWR fan :jester:

 

Don

 

Ah, but then you would have to admit to being a GWR fan. *shudders* :lol_mini:

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bucoops said:

 

Ah, but then you would have to admit to being a GWR fan. *shudders* :lol_mini:

 

I suspect you had the misfortune not to be born in GWR country you do have my sympathy.

 

Don

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.