SMP '00' Point Kit bases - P&P Only

Collett

Hi,

Here's hoping everyone is well

I'm having a clear out and have, as far as I can tell, four left hand and six right hand turnout bases from the SMP Scaleway '00' track system.  These take standard code 75 bullhead rail and there are some pieces of rail in  one of the bags although not enough to make all the turnouts.  There are also nine or ten of the glass-fibre tie bars and I've thrown in a couple of my home made 3D printed 5:1 V jigs to assist with filing the 'V's.  Check out http://85a.co.uk/forum/view_post.php?post_id=2078 for instructions on making the 'V' if you're unsure - use the jig to bend the rail and then hold the rail while filing.

There only appears to be one set of instructions but the diagram isn't exactly Templot accuracy and a couple of the bases already have rails in place as seen in the photo's.  I'm not vouching for the state of any of these bases, except perhaps the one that's still in original wrapping, there may be some melted chairs but I think on the whole they are in good nick. 

If you're feeling adventurous the Royal Mail is offering an online postage service https://send.royalmail.com/ where you can buy a label online to be printed out and attached to the parcel that's put in a letter box.  The package weight is 280g and it qualifies as large letter, second class is £1.83 and First Class is £2.14.  Please wait for confirmation that you are the 'winner' before you start buying any postage though.

Other than the postage these are fee, gratis and for nothing.  I hope someone can make a nice little shunting plank or similar with them to wile away the lock-down hours. 

All the best - Ian

20200501_181628[1].jpg