Peco Code 75 point shortage?

steve1

All the retailers I've tried, Hattons, Kernow, Gaugemaster, etc, are out of stock of Code 75 points. There must be a heck of a lot of layouts being built, or, more likely sadly, it's due to C*r*n*  flippin' virus holding things up. :(

I only want a small Y...

steve

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, steve1 said:

All the retailers I've tried, Hattons, Kernow, Gaugemaster, etc, are out of stock of Code 75 points. There must be a heck of a lot of layouts being built, or, more likely sadly, it's due to C*r*n*  flippin' virus holding things up. :(

I only want a small Y...

steve

Try Tim, he might have one.

http://www.arcadiarail.co.uk/

• RMweb Premium
12 minutes ago, Dungrange said:

According to their website, they don't stock Peco products.  Look under manufacturers and Peco aren't listed - http://www.arcadiarail.co.uk/products/index.php 

They do not list everything on their website, they do sell Peco in significant quantities. On my recommendation someone on here got some track they needed.  It is my local model shop.

21 hours ago, steve1 said:

I only want a small Y...

steve

If it's SL-E197 you're after, I've got one surplus to requirements. Despite using all sorts of track templates at the planning stage, I still got it wrong when it came to actually laying the track!

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
22 hours ago, Wheatley said:

Peco have suspended production, they're making PPE. 

If this is the case then Steve's post should apply to all of us.

22 hours ago, steve1 said:

Thanks everyone. I will just have too be patient...

steve

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Poor Old Bruce said:

If it's SL-E197 you're after, I've got one surplus to requirements. Despite using all sorts of track templates at the planning stage, I still got it wrong when it came to actually laying the track!

PM sent.

steve

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Now three months later it is still very hard to find Peco Streamline points for a shop that posts to Denmark at a reasonable price. There has been no news updaytes on the peco website since  the 1st May. Does anyone have information about their production plans?

• RMweb Gold
43 minutes ago, Vistisen said:

Now three months later it is still very hard to find Peco Streamline points for a shop that posts to Denmark at a reasonable price. There has been no news updaytes on the peco website since  the 1st May. Does anyone have information about their production plans?

I just thought of something obvious. As these points are HO rather than OO I could try and buy them i Denmark. and they are still in stock here, so if anyone else is deperate, send me a PM for a link. Mind you they are at Danish prices 15.75 pounds + postage. Everything is expensive in Denmark!

• RMweb Gold

Cheltenham Model Centre tell me that they *should* have a big Peco order arrive this week. 

Please note I have no commercial connection to CMC, just that they are my local shop and I know them well. I believe previous comments I have made in threads here which were made to assist the poster and for no other reason seem to have been deleted. 

Andi

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, Dagworth said:

. I believe previous comments I have made in threads here which were made to assist the poster and for no other reason seem to have been deleted. 

Take it up with the Mods. They can tell whether they were deleted.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Vistisen said:

Try

www.modelbahnunion.de

I was in a similar position, but they have just become Peco stockists and have had a big delivery.

Order delivered to me near Bonn 24 hrs after ordering.

HTH

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Vistisen said:

There has been no news updates on the peco website since  the 1st May.

They’ve got a problem with the website and can’t update it, their designer mentioned this on another forum last week. 
As said above they are back in production and track was the first priority so it should start to improve now but production has had to be spread out across the site to meet current requirements and their worldwide distributors all ran low as we were so busy finding stuff to do ;) 

On 02/05/2020 at 12:16, steve1 said:

I only want a small Y...

steve

Probably a bit late now, but Hattons have both small and large code 75 y points