Hornby sentinel

I've just stripped down the sentinel for a repaint and detailing but have managed to lose one of the four marker lights I can't find these listed as a spare anywhere does anybody have any going spare or does anbody know of a source for these or an alternative to the Hornby ones?It seems strange that all the parts that never break off or get lost you can get as spares all the small parts and breakable parts you can't get!Any help or suggestions most welcome.

Guest Half-full
22 hours ago, oldchap58 said:

I've just stripped down the sentinel for a repaint and detailing but have managed to lose one of the four marker lights I can't find these listed as a spare anywhere does anybody have any going spare or does anbody know of a source for these or an alternative to the Hornby ones?It seems strange that all the parts that never break off or get lost you can get as spares all the small parts and breakable parts you can't get!Any help or suggestions most welcome.

I cant help you with the marker lights, but seeing as you have the loco stripped down, it's a good idea to fit RT Models replacement side skirts, makes a big difference to the look.

• 5 months later...