A newbie looking for feedback on my track proposal [Updated + Finalised with Video]

Will Hay

• RMweb Premium

I hate to say this, but the layout in the latest picture does not make it possible to cross from the track second from the left to the one fourth from the left, or vice versa.  Which if I'm not mistaken was the main thing you were wanting to achieve with the original layout using the diamonds?

Sorry .....

Chris 

11 minutes ago, Chimer said:

I hate to say this, but the layout in the latest picture does not make it possible to cross from the track second from the left to the one fourth from the left, or vice versa.  Which if I'm not mistaken was the main thing you were wanting to achieve with the original layout using the diamonds?

Sorry .....

Chris 

No, I know.

The whole purpose of this section is to add variance to my play.

It's not set in stone as I've yet to develop any strategy :)

It's since changed from that shown, as a result of @ITG's comment [which mirrors yours].

I'll upload a revised photo later :)

Edited by Will Hay
Clarity
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I think one of my suggestions (the second one in the hopefully linked post below) might just fit and eliminate the pinchpoint - but it does use four more points ...... 

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/154280-a-newbie-looking-for-feedback-on-my-track-proposal-updated-finalised-with-video/&do=findComment&comment=4214642