Brass brackets for Toad handrails

Hi folks,
I need some help please.
Somewhere along the line ages ago there was a post showing etched brass brackets suitable for the handrails of Toads.
I know I asked at the time re where to purchase and said person responded with details.
My problem is I cannot find the posts, or details, and wonder if someone could please advise where to get them from again please?
TIA
Khris

• RMweb Gold

Just reached for my packet (which is still pending use on a Bachmann toad that I have already prepared removing the old handrails.)

As Chris says it is from MRD described as Commode Brackets with one packet having enough brackets for one  toad.  I havent seen the toad when going through stock boxes the past few weeks so it must be in the garage, I think this might have to be this evenings second project once I finish the Fruit C...

• Thanks 1

Thank You.
I fired off an email this arvo so see if he has them available still. I cannot find them on the website which is a bit of a worry but we shall see!
 Fro  memory I think it was you that told me in the first instance!

Khris

I was going to use the tags from redundant integrated circuits, but a ready to use product would save drilling the wretched things.

Does anyone have a link to the website?

Edited by Il Grifone

Have to update this message. Finally got through to Hubert and he does still have brackets available!
He DOES NOT have control of his website....been hacked.
If you need to contact him try his email and if you cannot get him then try the phone. He apparently has had a lot of spam so that has been an issue as well!
I believe that he should have control of his site in a couple of months as is in the process of building a new one.
Hope this is of help to those interested!

Khris

Edited by kandc_au
To update details
  • Informative/Useful 1