Circuitron Smail - Point Motors - Help Request

Knuckles

Hello.

I'm a new user of the Roco Z21 and Circuitron Smails.

Have had a bit of bother here n there but most of it's sorted.  Guys at the New Z21 App have been helpfull for which I'm greatful.

Upon latest post however it is thought that the question is no longer relavent to the Z21 app.  I disagree but have trawled through 35 pages here anyway looking for another suitable thread and not found one, so here we are.

I've got 6 programmed and working with the Z21 app so far but the 7th doesn't want to.  Below is mostly a cut n paste job from the other thread.  If anyone can help thanks in advance.

-

The tandem I've added 2 motors to and joined the 2 frog wires like instructions say, ran an engine through it slowly and no shorts so seems correct polarity.  Programed one of the motors fine, the other......it's ignorant.

(Programming on 2 standard point icons 1st then will go to tandem icon after, like Double Slip workaround.)

Issue: The programming light on the Smail often goes out and even when it doesn't pressing the green point iconon the Z21 app is like prodding a bored bear.  The icon moves but the motor rarely fires.  It'll eventually do the registration wiggle then after that it goes back to sleep.  Too much honey.

Any ideas here?  :-/

Edited by Knuckles