Exclusive Accurascale Class 37/6 37610 HNRC

Oliver Rails

2 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Ive seen 610, in surrey on NR trains, but not yet seen 612.

I think they have been at it recently IIRC.

I have definitely seen a video this last week of them playing out together, couldn't remember if it was on test or RHTT.

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

I think they have been at it recently IIRC.

I have definitely seen a video this last week of them playing out together, couldn't remember if it was on test or RHTT.

Tonight is 37610..

https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U09935/2020-12-10/detailed

i’m considering an exhibition layout based on this cutting, deliberately tall so you have to look down it..

Quite an easy one to do... long over bridge at one end, Merstham tunnel the other, and an even steeper cutting you've no chance of seeing, behind this one.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

With the Accurascale class 37/6 payment deadline on pre-orders being today. Does anyone know if the Rails Special payment day is near today or even when it might be? 

If I remember correctly the Exclusive Deltic’s were a bit random but I can’t remember really.

25 minutes ago, XChris said:

With the Accurascale class 37/6 payment deadline on pre-orders being today. Does anyone know if the Rails Special payment day is near today or even when it might be? 

I believe the /6 deadline is moving back because of the delay, but I also thought Rails only took payment on dispatch anyway?

• Informative/Useful 1

On 20/01/2023 at 17:00, TomScrut said:

I believe the /6 deadline is moving back because of the delay, but I also thought Rails only took payment on dispatch anyway?

I had the email from AS saying payment was due on the 20th. Then when I went on the link to pay on the 20th the deadline to settle up hadn’t been moved back.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, TomScrut said:

They said on the main 37 thread it was going back

hadn’t seen that, thought I’d better pay up today for my 97301 though, hadn’t kept up with the other thread and didn’t realise they were delayed by months and didn’t need to pay for it until they were in the country! 

Edited by big jim

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Krieghoff said:

I reakon they will be here and with us by mid Sept if not before 😃😃

According to ASs post the other day about the 37s (in reference to the first versions).

"All three locomotives plus the remainder of Run one arrive on Monday (28th August)."

• 3 weeks later...