Hornby S15 TTS with Select controller.

Piscator

Has anybody experienced problems with the above combination?

i do not wish to enter into a long description of the problems and my experience at this stage and invite well meaning if’s, but’s and maybe solutions; I have been down this route already.

Hornby tech support have been fantastic, tirelessly and generously trying to resolve the problems even visiting my home to check my layout but without resolve. The model was replaced by something else from their range which performs ok as do the other five Hornby TTS locos and one Bachmann dcc fitted  loco I have.

I am about to write this loco off as DC only but before i do thought I would search for anybody that have experienced my very specific search criteria.

Thank you for responding Chris but I think the first paragraph of my original post is self explanatory as to why I do not seek generic help at this time, however well meaning. Again I thank you for your interest.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Piscator

I can't see the point of the topic if there is no description of the problem(s):scratchhead:

You are not going to get any meaningful responses without an inkling of what the "incompatability" is.

• Agree 3

On 10/05/2020 at 22:12, Piscator said:

Hornby tech support have been fantastic, tirelessly and generously trying to resolve the problems even visiting my home to check my layout but without resolve. .

Extraordinarily good customer service - I never heard of a "home visit" by a manufacturer before (I assume it was before lockdown).  I can only assume you must live near to their offices.

Well done Hornby, even though they were unable to resolve.  Sorry I can't assist as I don't have a S15 or a Select, but I was intrigued by your comment regarding Hornby's Technical Support.

• Agree 2