Model Rail #274 June 2020

grahame

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, ColinK said:

I bought last months issue as a download, it was good and unlike many mags I have tried the  download version was fine. Bought this months too, which I also enjoyed.

Before I had the iPad Pro with the 12” screen they were a pain to read on smaller tablets, since buying the Pro I have a sub for all but RM, the pages are virtually A4 size on the iPad :good_mini: and the bonus of being able to zoom into a picture for better viewing is really useful.

• 3 weeks later...

A point for Peter Marriott about graffiti. As you don’t like it, what you could consider is have it as ‘painted over’ in the way that authorities do when they want to cover it up. A patch of, say white or grey, painted on a structure would show where the offending art work had been and was now neutralised.

Hopefully this image gives an idea of how it can look.

steve

F24F451F-24D0-4F4C-A674-BBFB28EFA2EE.jpeg

Edited by steve1
Added image
  • Like 1

Thanks Steve.

A good idea. 

As you you know I like Modelling Switzerland too because it’s nice and clean and tidy.......but wait a minute there is more graffiti on their rolling stock than in the UK.

you will have seen I succumbed to using a graffiti covered wall on my latest project because it was the most colourful bit of the artwork I had seen!

very grateful for your tips. The more the merrier....

kind regards,

peter

• Thanks 1