Soldering Iron?

Having torn up my OO Gauge layout after10 years and installed new boards, I am about to start laying track for my new Lockdown Gauge O layout. 20' long 2' wide. However I need a new soldering iron as my trusty old Weller iron has finally given up. Having done research I am going to get 32.02 wire for the track bus wire and 16.02 wire for "droppers" to each piece of track. I usually solder the droppers to the  track, possibly the underneath rather than sides for O gauge and use Scotchlock connectors underneath. I am not a fan of upside down soldering, or indeed any soldering. It is a "Dark Art" as far as I am concerned!! So, what sort of soldering iron should I get bearing in mind that soldering to me is a "Dark Art" to be avoided. I don't want to spend a fortune but I would like something robust that does the job without problems. Do I need 20w or 40w or 70w. I did not realise there was such a choice out there these days. I have been "happy" soldering wire to OO gauge track for numerous layouts for years. I am using Peco track for my O Gauge the same as I did for my OO gauge. Is soldering O Gauge that different? I realise this is basic stuff to some people but it sure scares the hell out of me! Thanks.

If you only ever intend soldering for electrics then an Antex 25w will be fine. If however you were to think about etched brass etc in the future you'd need something with a bit more grunt for which there would be plenty of advice on here.

As ever thanks for the advice and the time. I thought there must be a previous topic covering this but I do not come on here often enough to navigate it easily. Antex seems to be the way to go for me.