Peartree Green Dock- 00 Gauge dock layout

Markmiller2008

Hi all 

latest update is that some lights have appeared on the layout, they are from Layouts4u and work off 12v DC, already have the resistors soldered on which is a plus. 

Just need to get myself some yard style ones and then also a few more of a different kind for the old part of the dockside. 

Mark 

9FA80051-AD4C-44F2-9786-645E825A1B86.jpeg

01121204-565B-4EA9-A1B8-A4E9A7328195.jpeg

6586633E-06E3-4FB6-AD39-D65B7459C495.jpeg

D03BF2F1-2F44-4935-B599-DCA2EA1EF884.jpeg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • Markmiller2008 changed the title to Peartree Green Dock- 00 Gauge dock layout- FOR SALE

Hi all

With much regret i have decided that Peartree Green Dock is For Sale.

It has served the purpose i wanted it for and i think it is time to move it on to someone who may wish to continue it.

The layout comes with all buildings, point motors, decoders, lighting etc, however this is no controller included in the sale.

I am looking for around £500 for the layout, stock can be included for a further price if you wish.

Please contact me if you are interested in buying the layout.

Mark

• AY Mod changed the title to Peartree Green Dock- 00 Gauge dock layout

Sorry to read that you have decided to move on Pear Tree Dock, but if it means a new chapter in your modelling then I, for one, am looking forward to what you do next. Whoever buys it will get a cracking layout for the price - only sorry that I currently don't have the funds myself to be able to make an offer, as at this time with my new job I can't see progressing my own layout/s for a good while, and a finished layout would at least let me grab the occasional half hour play operating session.

Good luck selling the layout - I am certain someone will snap it up at what is (IMHO) a bargain price.

Steve S

Edited by SteveyDee68
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't believe no offers! :nea:

Now, second month into the job, and I'm getting itchy palms thinking I should buy it before it is broken up...

BUT ...

I have just been caught out with the car PCP loan "holiday" I took during the pandemic, meaning I had to find a huge chunk of money simply to refinance it (which is what I wanted to do). As a result, I have had to trade it in and order a new car, as that avoided the "pay now or no finance" situation. (Couldn't even get a bank loan, because the car finance company's stupid automatic computer system flagged the holiday onto my credit file as "arrears", so even though I have a good credit score rating the bank (automatically) rejected my request for a short term loan!) my new car won't arrive until January, so now I have to fund a hire car and save the rest of the deposit, so my sensible head is saying, "No, you can't have it!"

But, to paraphrase a few words from Gollum, "I wants it, I wants it so much, my preciousssss!"

Steve S

PS

Seriously, I can't understand why it hasn't been snapped up! 

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, Markmiller2008 said:

Peartree Green Dock has now been purchased by a new buyer and will be departing for pastures new on tuesday. 

Thank you all for your kind words during the build. 

Mark 

Mark,

Glad to hear someone's bought it, it would have been a real shame to break it up.

Jonathan

• Agree 3